COLLECT DATA FROM ANY EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEM
EDGE GATEWAY is the brain that makes data collection from equipment and systems that you need to monitor within your operation possible.
The GSS Analytix Edge Gateway (GSS Gateway) is designed to be the most efficient bridge between you and your remote infrastructure. The Gateway connects sensors or modules at one end, provides local functionality and enables bidirectional communication with the cloud. The GSS Gateway is designed to operate in harsh conditions outdoors, in a factory or inside an equipment cabinet. The Gateway includes a wide variety of connections (wired and wireless), including serial connections.
- Access control (Tokenized)
- Integration with existing alarm systems
- Automatic execution of connected devices
- Escalated response management
- Integration with operational technologies
- Integration with IoT sensors
- Multiple arming and disarming protocols
- Remote control of operational technologies
- Resistant to extreme operation conditions
- Low bandwidth requirements
- Advanced cybersecurity protocols
VISUALIZE SECURITY AND SAFTEY GAPS
RID [U.S. Patent Number 10,380,872] is a system that allows visualization of the activity of security equipment installed in a facility (e.g. CCTV, Alarm, Access Control).
Through its patented algorithms, RID seeks to identify predefined situations that affect the effectiveness of the security system (e.g. forced access to a door, misuse of the alarm system, failure of a specific procedure, etc.). Next, the RID characterizes this situation (by assigning it acharacteristic) and proceeds to compare this situation against a pre-defined risk scale, where the severity of this type of situation is specified for this particular industry.
The result of this comparison is an objective metric presented to the user through a friendly interface where it can be monitored over time.
- Percentage of time in which equipment and systems have been functioning properly (including location and branch of each device)
- Access control
- Hazardous material sensors
- Level of compliance with procedures by operators
- Alarm activation/deactivation
- Correct operation of access control
- Door forced open (key)
- Door open too long
- Reader disabled by software
- Incorrect operation
- Compliance with fire protocols
- Execution of drills
- Scheduled maintenance
- Unified Installation performance metrics
- Multi-location dashboard
Support operations, planning, and processes
Lens offers a simple interface to visualize current and historical data generated by traditional systems and IoT sensors.
LENS provides our customers with a powerful and simple interface to visualize the activity of operational equipment within a facility (e.g. power consumption and quality, refrigerator temperature, fluid levels in tanks etc.).
LENS allows real-time tracking of the current status and historical record generated by the sensors and devices installed within the facility. The platform collects and analyzes data provided by multiple sensors deployed in the field and delivers it in a practical way so that it can be used to optimize operations and maintenance processes.
- Unified status dashboard for multiple devices
- Real-time operational metrics
- History of each selected metric over a period of time
- Overlay of variables for cross-analysis
Real-time alerts on events, metrics, and trends
Reveal is a system that generates real-time alerts and notifications on events that are recorded on any of the devices in the facility and on metrics and trends that the RID and LENS displays identify.
- Processing for device and operator alerts in the field
- Alert filtering by operator, location, alert type, status, and component
- Assignment of alert type to specific users
- Photographic record attached to each alert
- Inclusion of notes to the document details of each alert
- Active notifications in mobile browser
STEP BY STEP
What can I do with phantom shield?
- Measurement of power consumption, energy and other services.
- Measurement of environmental variables, temperature and refrigerator status.
- Measurement of security systems performance.
- Measurement of fuel and water consumption.
- Monitoring of automatic transfers operation:
- On/Off status of the commercial network.
- On/Off status of the emergency network.
- Proactive measurement of battery status.
- Fire system alerts.
- Measurement of environmental variables in precision systems.
- Changes in the air.
- Level of particles in the environment.
- Relative humidity.
- Dew point.
- Measurement of water tank levels and others.
- Correlation of equipment data vs. other information systems.
- Equipment operation and status changes vs. scheduled revenue.
- Comparison of level metrics vs. normal expected consumption.
- Reading alerts from automated systems.
- Utility consumption pricing (WAGES).
- Measurement of electromechanical systems variables:
- Operating voltages.
- Supply or consumption current.
- Load balancing.
- Operating temperature.
- Internal pressures.
- Power measurements (VA, W, VARs).
- Energy measurements (kWh)
- Remote disarming of alarm systems and other security elements.
- Access control with scheduling.
- Activation of non-lethal response systems.
- Opening of electric door-closers.
- Opening of mechanized doors.
- Battery system backup time testing:
- Runtime testing and measurement.
- Conductance and impedance measurement.
- Operating temperature.
- Opening and closing of electrical contactors.
- Activation of alerts and sound messages.
- Tokenized AccessControl Management.
- Staggered responses.
- Multiple arming and disarming protocols.
- Activation of access control procedure via pin.
- PTZ camera control.
- Visual or audible indicators on camera disconnection.
- Fuel inlet blocking (check valve).
- Activation of door and cabinet locks.
- Emergency shutdown of equipment, autonomously or by remote command.
- Beacon activation for visual notification of an alert – or other on-site notification elements.
- Visual alarm signals.
- Audible warning signals with standard or customized messages.
- Periodic start-up of generators and other electromechanicals for performance testing.
- Remote opening or closing of motorized circuit breakers or contactors.
- Opening or closing of motorized valves.
- Opening or closing of motorized tampers.
- Execution of automatic electromechanical tests.
- Remote, automatic or manual ignition.
- Execution of self test and revision of active alarms.
- Remote reset activation by command or dry from other devices.
- Activation/Deactivation of physical locking elements.
- Opening of padlocks or electronic door closers.
- Remote start-up of third-party equipment by remote command or dry contact activation.
- Opening of access locks.